Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What a Day

Ya know some days just suck! I guess I am really using my blog by venting. But today is just one of those days, where everything is just getting on my nerves. The kids are driving me crazy! Any other woman would understand what I am saying, especially if you are a mom. Okay, enough of the negative thoughts, I just have to take a deep breath and start my thoughts over on another note. I like how I changed my template on my Blog. I like this a whole lot better, the other one got boring. Maybe I'll change it every week. I have been slacking on this thing, by not putting any entries. Hopefully I get in touch with alot more people, that would be fun.

3 comments:

Kailani said...

Hey Fly Girl,

I was sent her by Tante, Desert Songbird. Just wanted to tell you to hang in there. I know how difficult it is to have young ones running around.

I'm a flight attendant, too. And I have to say that I LOVE to go to work. It's like a mini vacation away from all the chaos at home! LOL!

Local Girl
An Island Life
http://islandlife808.com

Fly Girl said...

I second that, my words exactly. She gave me your blog page, I just started blogging a few months ago. As you know it's hard to get on the computer all the time. I just figured out how to go to other blogs, so I left comments on about 10 blogs.

Unknown said...

Me again =) I came via Desert Songbird just to say "Hi" - and what can I say... your auntie´s tops are always great. LOL - I like your blog, so: Beware - I will return =)