Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My little kiddos

I have 3 little tots. A 2 1/2 yr old and 17 month old twins. They are all over the place, I can't turn my head for a second! All girls to. I guess everything I dished out to my mom, I WILL get it back, it's inevitable now! LOL

They climb on EVERYTHING! And if they can't reach something, they find a way. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes it is so aggravating. What's so funy is they have more toys than they know what to do with and they still fight over toys, ha! "It's Mine!!" That chimes all day long. Oh well, the fun days are here and I had better enjoy it, because they are already growing so fast, I don't even want to think how fast 10 years will go. Anyhoo, thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Thanks for sharing. My kids are 6, 3, and 1. All of them, including the youngest, also like to climb on everything. And yes, they always fight over the same toy.

Desert Flutie said...

Boy do I understand. I've got an almost five year old who loves to climb on stuff. And as he's an only child, he's spoiled rotten. Now we're adding a baby to the mix! Get ready for a big adjustment!!