Monday, February 19, 2007

Time To Sign In

I really haven't had any time to play on my blog. I kinda missed it! I have been working alot, trying to make a fat paycheck for a change. Momma hasn't been making any money LOL, but I love my job, and the company I work for is phenomenal (? spellcheck). Because we made such a good profit, the company sent every single employee $150.00 on Valentines Day, and told us that we were the best employees a company could ever have, now how are them apples!! hehehe! It's kinda like when Natale Maines got up during the Grammy's and did her little laugh, as if to say, "eat my dust!" It's funny because we are always the airline that "every other" airline makes fun of, but we are laughing all the way to the bank!! Sorry all, I am just proud. Anyhoo, life doesn't get better than this, some people don't ever like their job, I guess that's why some people are so angry in life, it's kind of sad. Crap! I get these brain farts, and I can't think of what to write, and it has only gotten worse since I've had kids. I was always told that I would become forgetfull, and for my, sometimes, feeble-minded brain, it doesn't take much. hehehe, I just had to crack on myself a little. My husband is over here like, "(sigh) still on blogosphere?", it's kind of cute. Oh, but my husband is so cute, hehehe! Well, better get off here.

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

You're going to have to post a photo of your oldest daughter with her new barrette that her cousins sent her; I'll bet she's adorable!