Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Little Men Bashing

What's up with this? Men are such babies when they are sick, ya know. I love mine with all my heart but good lord, sometimes I want to kick him. Mine was sick for a couple of days, and first I babied him, but then when he was just plain cranky, then I was like screw this! Ya know when women get sick we have to keep on plugging no matter what. ( But that's why it's really a woman's world, and we are the stronger sex) LOL. Little feminism going on here, bear with me. That's why when good ol' Aunt Flow comes to visit, I have no responsibility for my behavior ;) Just thought I'd vent before I really go and kick my man LOL!!

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

Yup, men are babies. God forbid WE should ever get sick and need attention! Mommies don't get sick days -- it's not fair, but there you have it. Sigh.